Certificate 3 Guarantee
The Certificate 3 Guarantee provides eligible individuals with access to a subsidised training place in an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) certificate III level qualification. The program is aimed at assisting working-age Queenslanders without a post-school certificate III to complete a nationally recognised certificate III qualification that leads to:
- a job outcome for individuals trying to enter the labour market or their desired industry/career
- advancement in the workplace or career progression for individuals already employed in their preferred industry.
To be eligible for the Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidised training participants must:
- be aged 15 years or older
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program
- permanently reside in Queensland be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.